We love working with local businesses to fundraise for our charity, or finding volunteering opportunities.
We want all partnerships we have to be exactly that; a partnership. We want to fundraise and raise awareness of our charity, but we also want you, your employees and your business to benefit too. As well a creating fun opportunities for your employees to work together as a team to fundraise, we can also provide you with promotion on our social media accounts and we send out regular Press Releases to local press. We also have event sponsorship opportunities etc that we would be happy to discuss.
If you would like to find out more about how your business could have a partnership with Friends and Families of Special Children, please get in touch with our Lead Fundraiser, Hannah: 01752 204369 or email email@example.com
For companies looking to make themselves stand out from other employers, encouraging your staff to volunteer is a fantastic way to do this. Volunteering encourages creative thinking and team working. It enables your employees to develop new skills, bringing them together with a renewed sense of purpose, and it demonstrates to the wider community that your organisation cares about both its staff and the local area in which it operates. If your company is interested in these opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Increased awareness of your business by linking with a local charity.
- Engagement and involvement of staff, boosting team morale and enthusiasm.
- Fun and engaging PR and social media opportunities. Don’t forget to use #SupportCHSW
- Networking potential with other participating businesses.
- Help to fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
- Increased engagement with clients, customers or suppliers.